Rick Owens Spring 2014 Womenswear Paris
i’ve been waiting all day for this video to post. my face hurts from smiling.
This is so much better than i imagined, nothing ive read yet has done this ANY SORT of justice
This is perfect
This needs at least 10 million notes.
Oh my godddddd. Thoughts I had while watching this
1. Fashion show glorifying the anger of women of color??????? IS THIS EVEN REAL
2. Most of the models are dark-skinned and of average/chubby builds, which, like, I’VE NEVER SEEN THIS HAPPEN?????
3. The clothes are not built in such a way that the model is rendered into a mere object, a vehicle on which the clothes are displayed. These clothes are made to be moved in, danced in, WORN, in service to the people wearing them, not the other way around
4. The models are all wearing sneakers/dance shoes because again, the clothes are made to be stomped around in???
5. Messages of unity and togetherness at the end??????
WHAT ARE MY FEELINGS EVEN DOING RIGHT NOW
Huge shout out to Zeta Phi Beta! Some of their Alpha chapter sisters performed in this show!
(via mirkwood)Source: lalalaetc